1. To use GullyPost’s social feature, add the GullyPost Facebook App by clicking on the Start Sharing Content button which you can find on the right sidebar of the site.
2. You can disable and enable this feature at anytime by clicking on the Social On and Social Off link.
3. Clicking on Your Activity will allow you to see your read and watched activity. You can delete what you publish to your timeline by clicking on the x button.
4. See what your friends are watching or reading on GullyPost.
5. Leaving ‘Social On‘ will publish to your wall when viewing videos or reading articles after 10 seconds. Videos are published with the “Watched” actions & articles are published with the “Read” actions. “Listen” action for the audio section is coming soon.